Greg helps business leaders and their teams embrace change, create new opportunities out of technology and social trends, and formulate bold strategies for transformational growth.
Greg creates strategic advantage for organizations through a robust combination of consulting, executive advisory, keynote speaking, hands-on workshops, and thought leadership.
At a time characterized by sweeping change and widespread uncertainty, it is critical for business leaders to think about the future in order to make better decisions about today.
- "Thank you for the excellent presentation that you made earlier this week in Berlin. Your session has engaged the entire leadership team, encouraged thinking and enthused people to go away and implement with focus!"Ben Forward / Senior Director, European Commercial Excellence / Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- "Greg is brilliant. I feel privileged to be working with him as a trusted partner. His mind is quick to see how strategic insights convert into practical application. He is able to communicate in a way that translates well from the novice to the expert. I highly recommend Greg."Liz Morgan / Global Sales Director / Expion
- Jane Quigley / Chief Client Officer / Converseon
"Greg's coaching is smart, direct in a way that's not insulting, and makes you think through the process in a thoughtful and thorough way. I learned so much about myself, and how I connect with my team and lead in way I would not have been able to if I hadn't worked with him."
- "Greg is an expert strategist, business builder, and respected mentor. His deep cross-channel industry experience and thought leadership helped get us to the negotiating table and close deals. Greg played a key role in building bench strength and helping junior strategists learn and deliver effectively."Peter Kim / Chief Solutions Architect / Dachis Group
- "There are lots of people who can talk about what's 'cool' and what's 'new,' but Greg goes beyond the hype and gives you the nitty-gritty on what it means to you and your business."Ann Handley / Chief Content Officer / MarketingProfs
- "Greg is an insightful business advisor who helps companies pull together complex information and tactics into a coherent strategy for growth and improved performance. His unique, innovative system combines 'big business' strategies with the agility, creativity, and dynamism of small business."Andrew Neitlich / Founder / Center for Executive Coaching
Most Recent Blog Posts
If you’re not familiar with the Netexplo Observatory, you’re probably not alone — but you are missing out on something pretty special. So I should begin by filling you in on what Netexplo is all about. On the one hand, Netexplo taps a global network of journalists, scientists and...April 15, 2014
Here are the slides from my presentation to the Long Island chapter of the Contingency Planning Exchange. Promise + Peril in the Hypernetworked Now from Greg Verdino Those of you who have been following my blog will recognize some familiar themes — the exponential rate of change,...April 11, 2014
I’m sure many — if not most — of you are familiar with the long-running series of Did You Know? videos. Those quick, captivating animations that boggle the mind with impressive statistics about rapidly evolving technology, sweeping demographic changes, and all the shifts that are happening around us. While...April 7, 2014
I’ve just returned from a week in Europe with stops in London, Berlin and Paris. Among the many highlights, I had the opportunity to kick-off the annual leadership summit for a major pharmaceuticals company. As this business — like many in its sector and beyond — embarks on a...March 31, 2014