Greg helps business leaders and their teams embrace change, create new opportunities out of technology and social trends, and formulate bold strategies for transformational growth.
Greg creates strategic advantage for organizations through a robust combination of consulting, executive advisory, keynote speaking, hands-on workshops, and thought leadership.
At a time characterized by sweeping change and widespread uncertainty, it is critical for business leaders to think about the future in order to make better decisions about today.
- "There are lots of people who can talk about what's 'cool' and what's 'new,' but Greg goes beyond the hype and gives you the nitty-gritty on what it means to you and your business."Ann Handley / Chief Content Officer / MarketingProfs
- "Greg knows everything there is to know about where business is headed, and did a fantastic job of delivering interesting, meaningful and - most importantly - actionable information to an already well-informed audience."Len Herstein / Founder / Brand Managecamp
- "It would be hard to imagine a better strategic leader than Greg Verdino. I've worked with many strategists, and Greg is one of the very few who can blend high level vision with the realities of day-to-day business. This results in strategic advisory that is at once transformative, ambitious, and realistic."Ethan Farber / Sr Director / Burson-Marsteller
- So many of our attendees tweeted great comments like 'mind blown,' 'awesome,' 'our board needs to hear this,' and 'what an engaging keynote!' We were thrilled to have a speaker of Greg's caliber to be part of our Convention, and I recommend him highly."Robyn Vittek / Convention Chairperson / Ohio Library Council
- "Greg is an expert strategist, business builder, and respected mentor. His deep cross-channel industry experience and thought leadership helped get us to the negotiating table and close deals. Greg played a key role in building bench strength and helping junior strategists learn and deliver effectively."Peter Kim / Chief Solutions Architect / Dachis Group
- Jane Quigley / Chief Client Officer / Converseon
"Greg's coaching is smart, direct in a way that's not insulting, and makes you think through the process in a thoughtful and thorough way. I learned so much about myself, and how I connect with my team and lead in way I would not have been able to if I hadn't worked with him."
Most Recent Blog Posts
I am delighted to be delivering the closing keynote at the April 11th meeting of the Long Island chapter of the Contingency Planning Exchange — the leading association dedicated to the practice of business continuity and crisis management. Amid all the promise and potential of the fast-approaching Internet of Everything,...March 4, 2014
Happy Future Day. As you read this, futurists around the globe are engaging in all sorts of activities — from structured seminars to casual conversations — designed to help others think about creating a better future. Although I’ll be spending my Saturday engaged in futures of a decidedly personal nature...March 1, 2014
The future is, by definition, in the future. Sounds obvious enough, so why did I think it would be worth pointing this out? I can’t count the number of times I’ve heard or read proclamations that “the future is now.” That we are “living in the future today.” That the...February 14, 2014
Resistance is futile. Star Trek fans will recognize the reference immediately as part of the standard warning issued to any alien race about to be assimilated by the collective of cybernetically-enhanced beings known as The Borg. And any routine reader of science fiction with recognize The Borg for what...February 11, 2014